Sunday 9 December 2012

Mock Up Music Magazine Cover - Second Attempt



This is my second on going attempt at creating a mock up of the Q Magazine cover. As you can see, I have added more of the text onto the cover, as well as editing the layout slightly so everything will fit on the cover suitably. I added in the flash on the bottom right corner, which I found especially difficult because I have to create each line of words in a different text box so that I could edit them and arrange them to fit inside the flash, like the real magazine cover. I also added a bar code at the bottom right, with I think now makes my cover look more believable and professional.
  My next task is to photoshop my main image onto the cover, which I am excited to do to see the overall outcome, but also so that I can learn some of the tools of Photoshop, and how to edit photos, such as removing the background. This technique will hopefully be useful when I create images for my own music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment