Friday 9 November 2012

School Magazine Contents Page - Final

This is my latest and final attempt at my school magazine contents page. I haven't changed much since my previous page, however, I decided to rearrange some of the layout. This included slightly moving the bottom picture to the right, and adding the page number of the feature, as well as extending the box of text under the coverline, "Hometime!." This makes better use of the space, but still keeps to my ideal layout and structure for the contents page. I am happy with the overall result, however, if I were to attempt this task again, I would edit the background image, so that the text would match with the lines on the paper, as I think it would have had an ever more interesting, and better looking effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment