Friday 9 November 2012

School Magazine Contents Page - Second Attempt

This is my second attempt at my school magazine contents page. It has a lot more features than my previous, as adding text was not as time consuming. I deciding to head the contents page, "Timetable," to correspond with the school theme, and I thought it would be more interesting and unique if I used language common around schools. Therefore, I found, "Timetable," to be appropriate, as the contents page displays everything included, in an ordered fashion. I also decided to use side headings for my coverlines, because therefore I could set out the column as a timetable, using specific language, such as, "Break," and, "Hometime." Like many contents pages I found when doing research, I decided to put the month of the issue at the top of the page, with the page number at the bottom left, with the school magazine name to the right, promoting the magazine itself. This is still unfinished, as I have to tweek certain parts, changing sizing, fonts and picture layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment