Sunday 14 October 2012

InDesign School Magazine Second Attempt


This is my second attempt at creating my magazine cover using Adobe InDesign. Here, I edited my masthead, so it stretches from corner to cover, which in my opinion, looks better than my previous draft as it wasn't as significant, although now I think it looks more professional and appropriate. I also corrected some of the grammar, such as from, "Which are more important," to, "Which is more important." I also added the banner at the bottom of the cover, as well as a bar code, with the price, £2.50 and the month of the issue (September 2012). I am happy with the layout of the cover, and the coverlines, mastead etc, and will soon apply my main image to complete the cover. However, after shooting the main image, I may need to change some of the structure and layout to make the main image fit appropriately, for example, not covering the faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment