Tuesday 16 October 2012

InDesign School Magazine Third Attempt


This is my latest attempt of my school magazine cover. Due to fitting the main image onto my cover, I encountered some difficulties, such as the colours of my coverlines. I was very happy with the main image, however, due to the lighting in the image, the colour of the masthead had to be changed from black to white so it would compliment the colour of the main image. I also added colour to the words of the main coverline, "Arts," and "Sciences," not only to make the coverline look nicer, and making it more pleasing to the eye, but also so it would stand out from the underlying main image. Most of the coverlines/text on my cover that was originally black, I had to change to another, brighter colour, because after fitting my main image, I found the text blended with the image, and was therefore virtually invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment